What are the rates you charge for headshots?
- LUXURY PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT STUDIO PRICING
- SESSION FEE $100 | $100 PER IMAGE FEE
- PROFESSIONAL RETOUCHING INCLUDED
- UNLIMITED OUTFIT CHANGES
- UNLIMITED TIME FRAME
- MULTIPLE BACKGROUND CHOICES
- EXPERT DIRECTION AND EXPRESSION COACHING
- HAIR & MAKEUP AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- RECEIVE IMAGES 24-48 HOURS
How soon do I receive my final images?
- Our expedited services allow your images to return within 24-48 hours. Keep in mind I use a professional retoucher and at different times of the year, they may be busier than others. We do offer the option to have a rush delivery. We always want the best possible outcome for your headshots. It’s always best not to rush when it comes to images that will be used for your personal brand.
Who owns the copyright to my images?
- By law, copyright ownership belongs to the photographer taking the images. This means that John’s Headshots has exclusive rights to all images that are produced at my studio. Once you purchase your headshots you get permission to use your images for both personal and professional use online and for prints. If for any reason you need additional licensing there may be a commercial-style contract and additional fees. I’ve yet to have any headshot clients who need a commercial-type contract. Any questions about this matter please feel free to call.
What form of payment do you accept?
- All major credit cards are accepted as well as cash payments and are due the day of your service. We use Square merchant services to process all payments. Payments can also be accepted using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Contactless swipe with your credit card. For appointments booked online, you will be charged a reservation fee that will be applied to your service.
Do you offer a cancellation policy?
- With everything going on in the country we completely understand that there may be times where you need to cancel or reschedule. We do require a 24-hour notice when canceling for a full refund of your headshot session. There is an option to reschedule if you’re not wanting to cancel. We make this available for a one-time offer. If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule after the first time you will need to pay a new reservation fee. If you’re late or miss your appointment there will be no refunds.
What are your procedures for keeping clients safe during the pandemic?
- All surfaces where the client could come in contact with are sanitized prior to your arrival. Only individual clients are scheduled by appointment to give plenty of time for us to prepare the studio. We offer hand sanitizer and will keep a distance safe enough to limit the risk. There is a restroom for handwashing dedicated to the clients and is sanitized regularly. Your health is of great importance to us and so all measures are not taken lightly.
Where is your studio located?
- The studio is located at:
3910 Pecos Mcleod A100 Ste E
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
- Located in the heart of Las Vegas and convenient from all areas. Our cross streets are Flamingo and Pecos Mcleod. The headshot studio is located in the professional Pines Plaza with Plenty of parking.